We’re thrilled to announce we will be attending the Melbourne Disability Expo 2022 from the 25th to the 26th of November as a Silver Sponsor.
Whether you’re seeking help navigating the NDIS, coordinating your supports, or even looking to work in the Support Coordination field, we’re ready with helpful information, great conversation and a smile.
How much does it cost to attend the expo?
Entry is FREE! So, why not come along and say hi to our fantastic team who will be operating the booth; we’d love to see you!
Here are a few friendly faces you can meet at the event!
Find CoAbility at booth S5
Friday 25 & Saturday 26 November 2022
9 am – 3 pm
How to register to attend
Jump the entry queues by registering your attendance.Register
What do I need to know about the Melbourne Disability Expo?
The Melbourne Disability Expo brings together a wide range of products and services to help people live their best life, including government and advocacy organisation, aids and equipment providers, financial and legal services, education, training and employment providers, social and leisure options, transport and vehicles, health and medical products and services, allied health professionals and support services, including in-home care providers.
The expo will also feature various informative and interactive presentations delivered by industry experts, all-abilities adult and children’s entertainment, and food vendors.
The Melbourne Disability Expo has a range of features, including
- Free Entry at no cost to you
- Presentations and speakers from Government agencies and disability organisations
- Kid’s entertainment and live all-ability performances
- Free goodies! Most exhibitors will have confectionery as well as promotional toys and gadgets for you to take at the exhibition, take hold of this fantastic opportunity to gather as many as you like
- A free guide to disability support.