We need people who are or want to be independent Support Coordinators.
People who are interested in making a difference in people’s lives.
People who are happy to stand out from the crowd and fly the flag for independent providers.
What we offer
We are a modern, cloud-driven, virtual team. Working independently, under the CoAbility umbrella, guidance and support are there whenever you need it.
You get to choose the hours and days you wish to work and you decide on the caseload you are happy with. You also get the opportunity to work from wherever you like…the library, a cafe or your home office.
You get to be proud of the work you do and the impact you have on the lives of the people you work with.
We absolutely love what we do and know that the right people will love it, and us, too.
- You have at least 5 years experience working with people with disability
- You have a minimum Certificate III in a relevant industry discipline
- You have current police and working with children checks
- You have a valid drivers licence and reliable car
- You are willing to get an ABN and Professional insurances
How to apply
If you value the NDIS and the opportunities it is giving people with disability to live their best life email your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter that shows us that you understand what matters most to CoAbility, and why you would be the perfect fit for our virtual team.