Since our inception in 2017, CoAbility has been at the forefront of NDIS Support Coordination, championing a people-first approach to everything we do. With over 40 dedicated experts, we’ve crafted thousands of success stories for NDIS participants nationwide. Our team thrives on diversity, creativity, and the collective pursuit of excellence.
We know our diversity makes CoAbility a great place to work, and we are committed to building a workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. With this in mind, we actively encourage applications from diverse community groups, including people with disability, people with a lived experience of mental health recovery, First Nations people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people from LGBTIQA+ communities.
We’re inviting dedicated and experienced Support Coordinators to join our expanding team in a contractor capacity.
CoAbility is an expert in providing exceptional support services to NDIS participants around Australia. As a Support Coordinator, you’ll be the beacon of hope and guidance for participants, helping them navigate their NDIS journey with confidence and independence by:
- Encouraging autonomy through education, capacity building and choice
- Crafting and executing strategies to maximise participants’ plan goals.
- Encouraging autonomy through education, capacity building and choice.
- Monitoring effectiveness and adjusting services for optimal participant outcomes.
- Connecting individuals to a spectrum of services and support networks.
- Championing a mindset that prioritises strengths, independence, and personal meaning.
- Ensuring mainstream services meet their obligations and organisational responsibility
- Navigating times of crisis to achieve clear outcomes.
- Working collaboratively within multidisciplinary teams
- Maintaining accurate records of participant progress and interactions
- Generating comprehensive reports to identify improvements and successes.
- Have a Tertiary qualification in Disability, Social Work, Psychology, Allied Health or other relevant field
- Have experience in a Support Coordination role or similar for a minimum of 2 years
- Have strong knowledge of the local disability community and providers
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience forming positive professional relationships with local NDIS service agencies and support services and experience working collaboratively to maintain sustainable service pathways
- Possess resilience and initiative, with a natural ability for problem-solving and networking
- Be process-oriented with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Have an understanding of billable hours in relation to business targets
- Possess excellent computer and CRM skills
You Will Need:
- 100 points of ID
- A valid Driver’s license and comprehensively insured motor vehicle
- Full Australian working rights
- Australia Business Number (ABN)
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Working with Children’s Check
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Valid Driver’s licence and comprehensively insured motor vehicle
- Laptop, mobile phone and stable internet connection
- Stability: Benefit from working with a company that’s been successfully operating since 2017.
- Inclusive Culture: Our team speaks over a dozen community languages and represents an array of cultural backgrounds.
- Growth Opportunities: Take advantage of numerous pathways for career growth within the company.
- Work-Life Balance: 100% remote workforce model with flexible working arrangements to fit your lifestyle.
- Making a Difference: Each day offers the chance to positively impact someone’s life.
- Competitive Remuneration: Competitive subcontractor hourly rate, including Superannuation contributions.
- Comprehensive EAP: Utilise our Employee Assistance Program for professional and personal support during life’s ups and downs.
- Supportive Environment: We understand the challenges of remote work and ensure our team feels connected, supported, and valued, no matter where they are.
- Learning and Development Opportunities: Take advantage of our monthly Team Meetings, Supervision opportunities, and L&D platform.
- Values-Driven Organisation: We consistently walk the talk, ensuring we have a meaningful impact on the lives of those we serve.
How to Apply
Submit your application, including a resume and a cover letter expressing your passion for support coordination and your vision for contributing to our team. Share your story with us – we’re eager to hear how your experiences and aspirations align with the values and goals of CoAbility.