We really want to hear what you have to say; whether it’s to tell us you are not happy with the service you are getting, or how we can be better at what we do.
3 Ways to give Feedback
There are three ways to provide us with feedback:
- Complaint – this is feedback you give us when you are unhappy with our service and you would like us to try to find a solution to the problem.
- Suggestion – this is when you have an idea about something we could change or add that would make your experience better.
- Compliment – This is when you would like to tell us we have done something well and you would like to let us know.
By giving feedback, even if it is a complaint, you are helping us improve our service.
How do I make a complaint to CoAbility?
There are many ways to make a complaint. There are a few ways you can contact us:
If you don't want to talk to us about your complaint
Of course we would prefer to hear your complaint and try to resolve it, but if you don’t feel comfortable talking to us there are other people you can talk to:
When you make a complaint we will
Tell us what you aren’t happy about.
We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours.
Look into the issue and find out what went wrong.
We will be fair and transparent in our investigation.
Let you know the outcome within 5 – 28 days and keep you updated during the process.
Ensure you understand the process and the outcome…and what you can do if you disagree.
Make sure you are not negatively impacted by making a complaint or its outcome.
- Can be made by anyone, this includes participants, their families, friends, informal supports or other service providers
- Will be private and confidential – this means we will keep your details safe
- Can be withdrawn at any time
- Can be reviewed if you don’t agree with the outcome, either by us or the NDIS Commission
- Can be lodged anonymously if you would prefer
- May be used to improve our service model and delivery.