Support Coordination is an NDIS funded support designed to assist you to better understand your NDIS plan and how you can put the supports and services you need to live your best life into place. This is all well and good, but usually, only Agency or Plan Managed Participants get Support Coordination, leaving Self Managed Participants to fend for themselves.
At CoAbility we are experts in Support Coordination and have decided to use that expertise to support Self Managed Participants through Self Management Capacity Building.
If you are Self Managing your plan but feel that you need a little help navigating NDIS-land, you can use part of your Core funding for ‘Self Management Capacity Building‘.
You can choose to work with us if you would like assistance to get your head around what it means to manage your own plan. It is a new, slightly scary, but exciting time in NDIS-land at the moment and we can help you embrace all of the goodness and opportunity that is out there, while side-stepping or minimizing the complications.
We can assist with:
- Finding providers that are right for you
- Stretching your budget to ensure value for money
- Assistance to build and develop community supports
- Thinking creatively and outside the box
- Finding and employing/contracting Staff
- Training Staff
- Developing administrative skills to manage budgets, records, and coordinate services
- Creating documents and other items to manage your supports
- Forward thinking and future planning
We have staff throughout Victoria who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work.